Getting the fins ready for attachment. Notice the instruction booklet in the background? Very important to use it!!!!!
Stratoblaster Rocket is completed!!!! Parachute is installed by using hot glue and attaching it to the ping pong ball. The parachute is then tucked in the top plastic insert.
– Students will begin to use the computer and Internet to complete “AMERICA IN SPACE”
Activity #6– Students will complete a PowerPoint presentation about a planet in the Solar System
AEROSPACE Planet Presentation
Objective: Create a PowerPoint that will be used in a student presentation to help teach the class about a planet in our Solar System
Students will randomly pick a planet in our Solar System and will create a PowerPoint presentation that will be an aid in helping to teach their classmates about that planet.
PowerPoint must include:
1. Pictures (clip art, etc.)
2. Transitions (movement from one slide to another)
1. Use a blank slide
2. First slide is a “Title Page”
A. Name (title) of your presentation
C. Subject (PBL)
3. Second slide is a “Table of Contents”
4. Last slide needs to be a “Conclusion”
Websites that will be useful in the research for the PowerPoint: